Welcome to the Ohio Practitioners' Network for Fathers and Families (OPNFF) Survey of Social and Health Services for Fathers
OPNFF is conducting a new survey of social and health services for fathers in the State of Ohio. Our goal is to develop a database of targeted fatherhood programs and family service programs that engage fathers as part of their programming. We will coordinate this information with the Ohio Commission on Fatherhood and Governor Strickland's fatherhood initiatives.
This survey consists of 29 short questions, and it is worth your time!
- The vital work you do will be viewable statewide on OPNFF website (http://www.opnff.net).
- You will be able to refer to fatherhood services in your area and across the state.
- You will have contact information for networking and collaboration.
Results of the survey will allow us to
- know the scope of fatherhood work in Ohio
- identify service strengths and gaps
- promote services statewide
- identify needs for training and evaluation.
Survey results will be posted on our website in early 2010. Together with technology we can show that Ohio cares about families! Contact email@example.com
if you have any questions.
You must click the SUBMIT button at the bottom (after question 29) of the survey to send your information to us.
The first section of the survey deals with basic information and data about your program. This will help us to create an updated contact list of fatherhood programs in the area.
3. Please provide contact information so that others may find information about your program or service. If possible please supply the title, name, and address of the contact person.
4. Please estimate the size of your father serving program in terms of the number of paid staff.
5. Please estimate the size of your father serving program in terms of volunteer staff.
6. Please estimate the size of your program in terms of the number of fathers served in the past year.
7. How long has your fatherhood program been operating?
The location of a program is important when referring customers to an agency. The following questions will give us a great description of the geographic area you serve.
9. Do you serve neighboring counties? If yes, please list in the box below.
12. Where do you provide your services for fathers? (please check all that apply)
Each agency provides a variety of services to assist their clients. The following questions will help us to better understand what types of programs you offer.
13. What types of services does your program provide? (please check all that apply)
14. Do you use a specific fatherhood or parenting curriculum? (please check all that apply)
16. Would you accept referrals for your services? If yes, please list any limitations.
We would now like to discuss the individuals that you serve with your program. If we know what types of fathers are most often seeking help we will be able to provide better services.
17. What target population does your program serve? (please check all that apply)
18. For our survey please rank the target population of fathers you serve from 4= most often served to 1=rarely served.
19. If you specialize in one specific area, check the "specialize" box. (please check all that apply)
20. Parenting is often accompanied by additional difficulties. Some of these are listed below. Please indicate how often each problem area is presented by your target population from 4=most often served to 1=rarely served.
21. If you specialize in one specific problem population area, check the "specialize" box. (please check all that apply)
This next section asks questions regarding the funding of your program.
22. What types of funding do you receive to support your program? (please check all that apply)
23. Does your agency have sustainable funding for this fatherhood program?
In this final section please provide any other information about your program or services not provided above, including what makes your program unique.
24. Do you have a written statement of the philosophy and approach to services, sometimes known as a mission statement, or statement of purpose? If yes, please indicate in the box below.
25. Has your agency defined specific goals and objectives for your fatherhood program that were derived from your mission statement? If yes, please list the three primary ones in the box below.
29. Would you be willing to submit service data that will allow us to evaluate fatherhood services statewide?
If yes, we will follow up with you in 2010 with another survey.