Welcome! We're excited to hear about your cause and your ideas for how G-Team may be able to help.
We receive requests from many worthy causes and strive to identify the projects that we think will benefit the most from our platform. Keep in mind, G-Team campaigns typically…
* benefit the local communities of our subscribers
* run for limited period of time, usually three days
* support causes that resonate with our subscribers
* aid specific projects (as opposed to broad fundraising efforts)
* only succeed if they reach a "tipping point"
* are creatively organized around a compelling story
* are not affiliated with political parties or religious groups
Before you apply:
1. Review the tipping point campaign model: http://www.thepoint.com/doc/learn_more
2. Identify your objective and project-specific needs.
3. Determine how the tipping point campaign model can help you achieve this objective. See examples: http://www.thepoint.com/doc/movies
1. Answer the application questions thoroughly and accurately.
2. Be patient. It may take up to 4 - 6 weeks to here back from one of our G-Team Coordinators.
At this time our 2012 schedule is fully booked for Chicago, New York, Washington, D.C., and Los Angeles. We welcome you to apply for a 2013 campaign (or if we have a cancellation for 2012 we will contact you.)
Preference and priority will go to campaigns that meet the above criteria. Due to the volume of applications we receive we will not be able to respond to all requests.
What is your PROJECT-SPECIFIC GOAL? Campaigns are organized around project-specific goals that if met, produce meaningful, tangible results.
What are the ANTICIPATED RESULTS of your project? Please reference example above.